An off-grid inverter with an integrated charge controller is the Growatt SPF 3500ES. Therefore, using batteries in addition to it is an option but not required. Even without a battery, it functions properly.
The inbuilt charge controller’s benefit is regulating the battery’s charging and discharging. On this Growatt SPF inverter, priorities may be specified. Additionally, the charge controller ensures the battery’s life is prolonged.
This is due to the charge controller monitoring the battery’s charging current. As a result, it offers constant current adjustment. The battery is never entirely depleted or overcharged. You can connect a maximum of 4500wp to it, which is suitable for a 48Volt battery: Growatt ARK low voltage.
- MPPT charge controller built-in.
- Charge function for equalization.
- It needs a battery or not
- up to 450VDC for PV input voltage.
- Grid or solar input priority that is configurable.
- optional remote monitoring via WIFI/GPRS
- Support simultaneous operation for up to 30kW of capacity augmentation.
- If PV energy is insufficient, the grid and PV work together to power the load.
- Schedule the timing for inverter charging and discharging flexibly.
For more information on growatt off grid inverter price in dubai, we suggest you contact us through the numbers on the site.
750W ~ 4000W
|Rated power||3500VA/ 3500W|
|Parallel capability||Yes, 6 units maximum|
|AC Voltage Regulation (Battery Mode)||230VAC +- 5% @ 50/60Hz|
|Waveform||Pure sine wave|
|Transfer time||10ms typical, 20ms Max|